Multi-Door Controller MD4-4
Multi-Door controller is designed to control up to four access doors with eight readers, making it suitable even for projects of larger scale. The MD 4-4 reduces the port of local area networks (LANs) by controlling four access doors with dual communication channel through a single IP address.
- Capable of storing data and processing records of up to 200,000 card users and 1M records
- Initiative data upload
- Multiple communication modes: RS422, RS485 and RS232
- Supports three relay output interfaces
- Supports combination of multiple card readers
- Supports 12 standard access time zones, password protection time zone, alarm signal output time zone, electronic door lock time zone, etc.
- Detection of times of retry of password, hijack password and common password
- Support up to four access doors with eight readers
- Support TCPIP to RS422 / RS485
- Four relays output
- Thunder/static electricity protection
- Supports Smart Manager, iPlatform and iPlatform Cloud