Safeguard against the invasion of coronavirus in your office
This month your colleagues and workers are returning to their offices and factories, but do you have the sufficient level of protection for your teams and your company? A flu outbreak can seriously affect your business just when work is resuming.
Fever detection with FaceX
Our brand new FaceX thermal camera can help detect elevated body temperatures with an accuracy rate of +/-0.5°C. Alarms can be set to go off when a certain temperature threshold is exceeded and records can be kept for review.
There is no need for an operator to sit in front of a camera, the system can instantly decide whether the subject needs to be referred for medical examination. The total evaluation period takes less than a few seconds.
Make sure masks are worn in your office
Integrated’s FaceX also immediately detects when an individual has not put on their mask as required. The system sounds an alarm and can record the incident for review.
Combine access control security and thermal detection
Our all-in-one smart tablet combines instant thermal scanning, a live warning system and our professional face recognition access control and attendance system.
Benefits of FaceX thermal fever screening
- Allows screening of each employee and visitor at your premises
- Easy to setup and use
- No need for an operator to sit in front of a camera checking each reading
- Display and detect critical temperature elevations in real-time
- Activates colour and sound alarms
- Can be smoothly integrated into your access control system
- Able to store important evidence and records
- Protect employee health
- Allow the resumption of work in a safe environment
FaceX Thermal FXA-D6T FaceX Gate QR FXQ1 Speed Gate 750M-SG