The Langham Hong Kong
‘The Langham Hong Kong project is a perfect marriage between innovative biometric technologies and traditional elegance.’
The Langham Hong Kong is a luxury five-star hotel in Hong Kong. It is also one of the few hotels awarded with the Forbes Five-Star rating in Asia. Despite being centrally located in Tsim Sha Tsui, the hotel occupies a large property with nearly 500 guest rooms. The Langham also has a number of facilities which are open to the non-staying guests such as meeting rooms, business center and a three Michelin-starred restaurant.
The Langham takes security for its guests, VIPs and staff very seriously and it turned to Integrated for a professional access control system that would offer them the highest level of security with a user-friendly centralized system for management.
The hotel also required a highly sophisticated HR management system for their staff. After consultation with the hotel’s HR team, it was agreed that Integrated’s intelligent verification technologies were most suitable for their requirements.
To assess the security risks and to ensure that the appropriate equipment is deployed, our consultants and engineers carefully surveyed the hotel property including all back entrances to the property, access points and restricted areas on every floor of the property. As the hotel was very centrally located, it was imperative that all back entrances were strictly monitored and restricted to authorized personnel only.
Amongst other features, our solution package for the Langham Hong Kong included the following key elements addressing the hotel’s unique requirements:
- Professional grade access control security system tailored to the hotel’s structural requirements
- Intelligent verification technologies for staff
- A highly flexible HR and attendance management system
- Reliable centralized system as the hotel is in operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Attendance system fully integrated with payroll calculation system
- Multiple departments staff and shifts management
- Overtime calculations
- Wage adjustment according to custom shift schedules
- Daily staff attendance report